- Stunning home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Situated opposite Kensington Gardens and moments from Hyde Park and The Albert Hall
- Entrance hall
- Stunning master bedroom with fireplace, full ensuite marble bathroom and built-in wardrobes
- Two further double bedrooms both with ensuite shower rooms and built-in wardrobes
- Spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows and wooden floor
- Kitchen with marble worktops and all machines
- Guest cloakroom
- Private parking outside the property
- Air conditioning throughout
- Daily housekeeping
- Cottage garden with gardener
- Available now for a long let
The energy that engulfs you when you walk through the door of this utterly stunning mews house, is overwhelming.
Rarely will you come across a home that both excites the senses and provides a plac...