Properties in Surrey
Properties to let
Ravenswood Court, Kingston Hill
- Superb newly refurbished 5 double bedroom detached family house
- Located in a private cul-de-sac in the popular Coombe area of Kingston, providing excellent access to Norbiton Station (10 minute walk) and also the A3.
- 5 Ensuite bathrooms
- 2 Dressing rooms
- Reception hall
- Large family kitchen
- Dining room
- Double aspect reception room
- Gated off - street parking
- Lawned rear and front gardens
- Double glazed throughout
- Underfloor heating
- Security cameras
- Audio visual equipment (including Bluetooth wireless connection for music in the bathrooms) and motion sensors.
- Available 1st December 2017
A very tastefully presented 5 bedroom detached house that has been the subject of a complete refurbishment and sympathetic extension. The house has a great balance between entertaining space and nu...
- Period garden flat
- Elegant drawing room with high ceilings and gas fireplace
- Beautiful double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Ensuite w.c.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 2 with wardrobes
- Superb bathroom
- Very pretty courtyard private garden
- Easy parking on road (no permits required)
An elegant period garden apartment with its own private access, tucked away in this stunning mansion house situated just off Ham Common. It provides a country style of living but with the advantage...
Pelabon House, Richmond Bridge Development
- A beautifully finished property in one of London's nicest gated communities. This immaculate 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is available fully furnished for anything between 3 months and 9 months. Available immediately.
Available to rent for a short let until end June/Mid July 2018 - All bills included - Reception Room - Open plan Kitchen - Master Bedroom Suite - One further double bedroom - One further bath...
Anchor Cottage, Weston Green
- Semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Dining kitchen
- Utility room with w.c. and shower
- Living room
- Family room/Study
- Large garden
- Studio at the end of the garden
- Pets are welcome here.
- Available immediately
This is a Victorian cottage that cries wolf. You will be utterly amazed at what lies behind the facade of this charming family home.
- Newly refurbished flat on the top of Richmond Hill
- 2 double bedrooms
- Full bathroom with shower and bath
- Eat in kitchen
Fantastic newly refurbished Apartment on Richmond Hill. Light and airy with good space on ground floor with off street allocated parking space. Large eat in kitchen with all white goods and desig...
- End of terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Reception room
- Garden studio
- Wooden floors to ground floor
- Council Tax Band F - £2,469.45 2016/2017
- Available now
A modern end of terrace house, the exterior gives way to a stylish interior and makes for a perfect family home. It's set in a nice quiet cul-de-sac with plenty of space to park (and a garage!) plu...
- 2nd Floor
- Two double bedrooms
- Reception floor with wooden floors
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Communal gardens
Two double bedroom flat on the 2nd floor with a lift and a few steps away from the popular Vineyard Primary School. Newly decorated throughout and wooden floors in hallway and reception. Two dou...
Palmerston Court, Friars Stile Road, Richmond
- 2 double bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor of this modern development
- Fabulous location on the top of Richmond Hill within a few moments of the shops in Richmond Village
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Dining kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Double glazing
- Parquet floors
- 10 minute walk into Richmond Town Centre
- Available now
2 double bedroom apartment in this fabulous location in Richmond Village on top of Richmond Hill, dining kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, gas hob and oven, bathroom with se...
Fulwell Park Avenue
- Larger than average family house
- 3 bedrooms
- Double reception room with wooden floors
- Family bathroom
- South facing garden
- Available mid November 17
A fabulous family house located in a quiet residential road 10 minutes walk to Whitton Train Station (South West Trains) and great bus links to Twickenham Green and town center from Stains Road as ...
- A fabulous cottage in this quiet location close to Twickenham Green offering stylish accommodation comprising a double reception room with wooden floor, kitchen with semi-conservatory roof with door to garden, 2 double bedrooms both with wardrobes and a modern white bathroom. The property is available from beginning of November. Double glazed throughout.
A fabulous refurbished cottage in this quiet location close to Twickenham Green offering stylish contemporary accommodation comprising a double reception room with wooden floor, kitchen with semi-c...
Are you looking to sell or let your property?Our clients value our first class service and our very reasonable commission rates, so call us now on 020 8876 2222 - we'd love to hear from you. Request Valuation