Properties in South East
Properties to let
Ravenswood Court, Kingston Hill
- Superb newly refurbished 5 double bedroom detached family house
- Located in a private cul-de-sac in the popular Coombe area of Kingston, providing excellent access to Norbiton Station (10 minute walk) and also the A3.
- 5 Ensuite bathrooms
- 2 Dressing rooms
- Reception hall
- Large family kitchen
- Dining room
- Double aspect reception room
- Gated off - street parking
- Lawned rear and front gardens
- Double glazed throughout
- Underfloor heating
- Security cameras
- Audio visual equipment (including Bluetooth wireless connection for music in the bathrooms) and motion sensors.
- Available 1st December 2017
A very tastefully presented 5 bedroom detached house that has been the subject of a complete refurbishment and sympathetic extension. The house has a great balance between entertaining space and nu...
15 Markham Street
- A gem of a house situated on one of the side streets just off the King's Road, this 3 double bedroom period townhouse is utterly charming and is as sophisticated as its position. Right in the heart of all that Chelsea has to offer with Sloane Square Tube being a short walk away. Available beginning of June.
3 double bedrooms 3 bathrooms Double reception room Dining kitchen Garden Furnished or unfurnished
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms & W.C.
- 3 reception rooms
- Family kitchen
- Garage and parking
- Available 24 September 2017
A modern detached house, so relatively little maintenance, a nice quiet road, plenty of space to park, and a large garden. What's not to like?
Gerard Road, Barnes
- Stunning family home
- Central Barnes location ideal for local schools
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms and w.c.
- Fabulous family room/kitchen with separate utility room
- Second reception room
- Large lawned garden
- Available 23rd June 2017
A fabulous family house with a large garden in the heart of Barnes Village offering totally refurbished accommodation comprising drawing room, large open plan family kitchen, utility room, guest W....
Lower Common South
- Old-school Putney - a big Victorian 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom family house with off-street parking and close to popular local schools. Available Beginning of January 18
Built in the late 1800's, and located within the Wandsworth Conservation Area, these properties are unique to the borough and although Lower Common South was designed as a piece, each home is indiv...
- Wonderful period family home in the heart of Barnes Village
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Double reception room
- Large family kitchen leading out to the garden
- Side access
- Available 25th July 2016
A rarely available 5 bedroom Edwardian family home in this beautiful pocket of Barnes Village, offering wooden floors throughout the ground floor, modern kitchen, 3 contemporary bathrooms, stunning...
- - Double Reception Room
- - Kitchen/dining room
- - Master bedroom
- - Three further bedrooms, two ensuite
- - One further bathroom
- - Utility Room
- - Cloakroom
- - Front and back garden
- - London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
This charming Victorian house is one of the famous Barnes Lion Houses. Unique to the area, with their customary terracotta detailing and three lions sitting imperiously on chimney pot and balustrad...
Pelabon House, Richmond Bridge Development
- A beautifully finished property in one of London's nicest gated communities. This immaculate 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is available fully furnished for anything between 3 months and 9 months. Available immediately.
- Reception Room - Open plan Kitchen - Master Bedroom Suite - One further double bedroom - One further bathroom - Balcony - Underground parking space available by separate negotiation - 24/7...
Trinity Church Road
- • Two Reception Rooms
- • Kitchen/Dining Room
- • Two en-suite Bedrooms
- • Two further Bedrooms
- • One Further Bathroom
- • Conservatory
- • Cloakroom
- • Storage
- • Garden
- • Off-Street parking for 2 cars
- • London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- • Freehold
- • 1819 sq ft/165 sq m
- • £1.95 million
A modern townhouse, so relatively little maintenance, a nice quiet road, plenty of space to park, and an enormous garden. What's not to like?
Sheen Lane, East Sheen
- Double Reception Room with wooden floors
- Contemporary family Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms all with wood floors
- Family Bathroom
- West facing Garden
- Close to Richmond Park
- Available August 2016
Well presented family home close to Richmond Park and Mortlake Station offering spacious accommodation over two floors. Double reception room, beautiful modern kitchen/dining extension, study, 4 be...
Are you looking to sell or let your property?Our clients value our first class service and our very reasonable commission rates, so call us now on 020 8876 2222 - we'd love to hear from you. Request Valuation