Properties in London
Properties for sale
- Rarely available period 'Lion House' in the heart of Barnes Village
- Entrance hall
- Double reception room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room and guest cloakroom
- 4 large double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (2 ensuite)
- Front and rear garden
- Full planning permission granted for a basement
- Within 5 minute walk of Barnes Station, Pond and Village
This property is one of only a handful of Lion Houses in the village, a hallmark of Barnes and adorned with proud terracotta roof top lion statues. These highly desirable properties are beautifully...
Trinity Church Road
- • Two Reception Rooms
- • Kitchen/Dining Room
- • Two en-suite Bedrooms
- • Two further Bedrooms
- • One Further Bathroom
- • Conservatory
- • Cloakroom
- • Storage
- • Garden
- • Off-Street parking for 2 cars
- • London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- • Freehold
- • 1819 sq ft/165 sq m
- • £1.95 million
A modern townhouse, so relatively little maintenance, a nice quiet road, plenty of space to park, and an enormous garden. What's not to like?
- Fabulous 3 bedroom townhouse
- For a change, this house has 3 proper double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes
- There are 2 bathrooms, one family bathroom and another full en suite including separate shower
- Guest cloakroom on the ground floor
- Family kitchen with dining area and doors to the garden
- 1st Floor reception room with lovely views over the mature communal gardens
- Garage and off-street parking in front of the house.
- Garden with a gate leading on to the communal gardens
- Off-street parking
- Use of gym
- 24 hour security
This is one of life's easy decisions - a flexible house, that could easily take the strain of family life, or provide a nice little rental income, whilst keeping your foot firmly on the property la...
- Stunning split level penthouse
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fabulous open plan kitchen/living room
- Two Bathrooms (one ensuite)
- Private terrace
- Uninterrupted river views
- Allocated gated parking
- Large private storage within the apartment accessed by a loft ladder
- Richmond Borough Council
- No chain
A magnificent penthouse apartment within this riverside development situated to provide superb up and down stream views of the River Thames and comprises split level accommodation of 2 double bedro...
Glendower Road, East Sheen
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 2 bathrooms
- Guest W.C.
- Wooden floors throughout
- West Facing Garden
- Short Walk to Mortlake Station
- Available 10th April 2010
A superb family house on this corner plot providing quality accommodation over three floors offering 2 good sized reception rooms, modern kitchen, guest w.c., 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 single), f...
Sheen Lane, East Sheen
- Beautiful semi-detached Edwardian family house
- Large Double Reception Room with wooden floors
- Contemporary extended family dining kitchen
- Guest w.c.
- Four Bedrooms all with wooden floors
- Family Bathroom and separate w.c.
- West facing Garden
- Close to Richmond Park and a short walk to Mortlake Station
- No chain
This is a really super family home close to Richmond Park and Mortlake Station with over 1600 sq ft of accommodation over two floors. Double reception room, beautiful modern kitchen/dining extensio...
- 4 bedroom period terraced house
- Front reception room
- Rear reception room
- Guest cloakroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Ensuite shower room to the top bedroom
- Gardens to front and rear
A lovely Edwardian family home in this fabulous Parkside location, offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms and semi-open plan kitchen. The current property has been let for many years a...
- Period garden flat
- Elegant drawing room with high ceilings and gas fireplace
- Beautiful double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Ensuite w.c.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 2 with wardrobes
- Superb bathroom
- Very pretty courtyard private garden
- Easy parking on road (no permits required)
An elegant period garden apartment with its own private access, tucked away in this stunning mansion house situated just off Ham Common. It provides a country style of living but with the advantage...
Are you looking to sell or let your property?Our clients value our first class service and our very reasonable commission rates, so call us now on 020 8876 2222 - we'd love to hear from you. Request Valuation