Properties in London
Properties for sale
Ravenswood Court, Kingston Hill
- Superb newly refurbished 5 double bedroom detached family house
- Located in a private cul-de-sac in the popular Coombe area of Kingston, providing excellent access to Norbiton Station (10 minute walk) and also the A3.
- 5 Ensuite bathrooms
- 2 Dressing rooms
- Reception hall
- Large family kitchen
- Dining room
- Double aspect reception room
- Gated off - street parking
- Lawned rear and front gardens
- Double glazed throughout
- Underfloor heating
- Security cameras
- Audio visual equipment (including Bluetooth wireless connection for music in the bathrooms) and motion sensors.
A very tastefully presented 5 bedroom detached house that has been the subject of a complete refurbishment and sympathetic extension. The house has a great balance between entertaining space and nu...
- Rarely available period 'Lion House' in the heart of Barnes Village
- Entrance hall
- Double reception room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room and guest cloakroom
- 4 large double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (2 ensuite)
- Front and rear garden
- Full planning permission granted for a basement
- Within 5 minute walk of Barnes Station, Pond and Village
This property is one of only a handful of Lion Houses in the village, a hallmark of Barnes and adorned with proud terracotta roof top lion statues. These highly desirable properties are beautifully...
Trinity Church Road
- • Two Reception Rooms
- • Kitchen/Dining Room
- • Two en-suite Bedrooms
- • Two further Bedrooms
- • One Further Bathroom
- • Conservatory
- • Cloakroom
- • Storage
- • Garden
- • Off-Street parking for 2 cars
- • London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- • Freehold
- • 1819 sq ft/165 sq m
- • £1.95 million
A modern townhouse, so relatively little maintenance, a nice quiet road, plenty of space to park, and an enormous garden. What's not to like?
- Fabulous 3 bedroom townhouse
- For a change, this house has 3 proper double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes
- There are 2 bathrooms, one family bathroom and another full en suite including separate shower
- Guest cloakroom on the ground floor
- Family kitchen with dining area and doors to the garden
- 1st Floor reception room with lovely views over the mature communal gardens
- Garage and off-street parking in front of the house.
- Garden with a gate leading on to the communal gardens
- Off-street parking
- Use of gym
- 24 hour security
This is one of life's easy decisions - a flexible house, that could easily take the strain of family life, or provide a nice little rental income, whilst keeping your foot firmly on the property la...
Glendower Road, East Sheen
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 2 bathrooms
- Guest W.C.
- Wooden floors throughout
- West Facing Garden
- Short Walk to Mortlake Station
- Available 10th April 2010
A superb family house on this corner plot providing quality accommodation over three floors offering 2 good sized reception rooms, modern kitchen, guest w.c., 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 single), f...
113 White Hart Lane
- 113 White Hart Lane is a fabulous period terraced home, built around 1880. These highly desirable Victorian houses are beautifully proportioned and offer flexible accommodation situated in this sought after location close to excellent schools and Barnes Bridge and Barnes Stations.
Entrance hall | elegant double reception room | kitchen/dining room | cellar | 4 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms I front and rear garden | large roof terrace with superb views |
- 4 bedroom period terraced house
- Front reception room
- Rear reception room
- Guest cloakroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Ensuite shower room to the top bedroom
- Gardens to front and rear
A lovely Edwardian family home in this fabulous Parkside location, offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms and semi-open plan kitchen. The current property has been let for many years a...
- 27ft open plan kitchen and reception room
- Guest cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one ensuite)
- Allocated parking at the rear
- London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- 1145sq ft
There are some serious perks to living in a modern house, and this good looking and thoughtfully designed end of terrace townhouse certainly delivers the perfect package.
- Edwardian Family House
- 3 double bedrooms and a study
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- South facing garden
Here is one of those increasingly rare, refreshing properties which has not been completely "updated" or ravaged of all character, yet is entirely habitable. The original Edwardian high ceilings, c...
Are you looking to sell or let your property?Our clients value our first class service and our very reasonable commission rates, so call us now on 020 8876 2222 - we'd love to hear from you. Request Valuation