Properties in London
Properties to let
Wyatt Drive, Barnes Waterside, SW13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Family kitchen
- Dining room
- Utility room
- Driveway for 3-4 cars
- Front and rear gardens
- Available now
A beautiful large detached family home within the prestigious Barnes Waterside development. The property comprises Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe. Two double bedrooms wi...
Ravenswood Court, Kingston Hill
- Superb newly refurbished 5 double bedroom detached family house
- Located in a private cul-de-sac in the popular Coombe area of Kingston, providing excellent access to Norbiton Station (10 minute walk) and also the A3.
- 5 Ensuite bathrooms
- 2 Dressing rooms
- Reception hall
- Large family kitchen
- Dining room
- Double aspect reception room
- Gated off - street parking
- Lawned rear and front gardens
- Double glazed throughout
- Underfloor heating
- Security cameras
- Audio visual equipment (including Bluetooth wireless connection for music in the bathrooms) and motion sensors.
- Available Mid April 2019
A very tastefully presented 5 bedroom detached house that has been the subject of a complete refurbishment and sympathetic extension. The house has a great balance between entertaining space and nu...
15 Markham Street
- A gem of a house situated on one of the side streets just off the King's Road, this 3 double bedroom period townhouse is utterly charming and is as sophisticated as its position. Right in the heart of all that Chelsea has to offer with Sloane Square Tube being a short walk away. Available beginning of June.
3 double bedrooms 3 bathrooms Double reception room Dining kitchen Garden Furnished or unfurnished
Lower Common South
- Old-school Putney - a big Victorian 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom family house with off-street parking and close to popular local schools. Available April 2019
Built in the late 1800's, and located within the Wandsworth Conservation Area, these properties are unique to the borough and although Lower Common South was designed as a piece, each home is indiv...
Pelabon House, Richmond Bridge Development
- Available for a 6 month let from mid December 19 to end of June 2020. A beautifully finished property in one of London's nicest gated communities. This immaculate 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is available fully furnished and inclusive of all bills.
Available to rent for a short let from mid December 19 to end June 2020 - All bills included - Reception Room - Open plan Kitchen - Master Bedroom Suite - One further double bedroom - One fur...
- Are you looking for a short term rental, perhaps you're having your property refurbished or you're inbetween homes?
- This is a perfect opportunity to rent a 5 bedroom home situated just outside the gates to Richmond Park on the Barnes/Roehampton border.
- Available for January and February 2020 with possibility of some time in March too.
- Well connected by high speed trains reaching London Waterloo in only 20 minutes.
This detached family home is available until 28th March 2019 for a family who is need of some flexibility. The Landlords would like a lovely family who would enjoy the house and surrounding proximi...
- A wonderful Victorian semi-detached property in the heart of Barnes Village offers the following high standard of accommodation:-
- 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- Through lounge
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Garden with shed
- Extensive storage throughout the property
- Flexible availability June/July
A wonderful Victorian semi-detached property in the heart of Barnes Village offers the following high standard of accommodation:- 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes 2 bathrooms Through lounge ...
- - Double Reception Room
- - Kitchen/dining room
- - Master bedroom
- - Three further bedrooms, two ensuite
- - One further bathroom
- - Utility Room
- - Cloakroom
- - Front and back garden
- - London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
This charming Victorian house is one of the famous Barnes Lion Houses. Unique to the area, with their customary terracotta detailing and three lions sitting imperiously on chimney pot and balustrad...
Trinity Church Road
- • Two Reception Rooms
- • Kitchen/Dining Room
- • Two en-suite Bedrooms
- • Two further Bedrooms
- • One Further Bathroom
- • Conservatory
- • Cloakroom
- • Storage
- • Garden
- • Off-Street parking for 2 cars
- • London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- • 1819 sq ft/165 sq m
A modern townhouse, so relatively little maintenance, a nice quiet road, plenty of space to park, and an enormous garden. What's not to like?
- SHORT TERM LET A large, contemporary well-presented, bright first floor flat in a small period mansion block close to Fulham Road.
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Neutral bathroom with shower over bath
- Good size eat in kitchen with all white goods
- Reception room with bay window and feature fireplace
- High ceiling and sash windows
- Flat offers fabulous entertaining space with garden views
- Garden with BBQ area and Bike rack
- LIFT, CCTV and SKY
- Close to all amenities and 6 minutes from Parsons Green Tube
- Available now
A large, contemporary well-presented, bright first floor flat in a small period mansion block close to Fulham Road. Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes Neutral bathroom with shower over b...
Are you looking to sell or let your property?Our clients value our first class service and our very reasonable commission rates, so call us now on 020 8876 2222 - we'd love to hear from you. Request Valuation